Saturday, May 26, 2007

Miss T's Play

The scene is set.
On Wednesday evening Miss T and her drama group gave a well prepared performance of a play that they had written themselves based on different playground jokes, most of them very silly, as all good playground jokes should be.
Here she is on the right giving an excellent performance as Maiken, Mountain-Biken.
She also played the part of a parrot so well we didn't recognise her and her line:
"The old lady's leaking, the old lady's leaking"
kept the kids on the row next to me giggling for the rest of the performance.

4 comments:

Pat said...

She already has enough stage craft to cheat her profile so she is towards the audience. Well done!

Nea said...

I heard every word she said thanks to that. I was really proud of her.

Maggie said...

Such talent, I remember a time when Nea enjoyed drama, she used to go around with a cardboard box on her head being a television!

Nea said...

Slander!

I was being an astronaut, that is if I also had Fairy liquid bottles tied to my back. If not, then I think you might be right Maggie!