Friday, July 15, 2011

The Day of the Wedding, Friday April 29th


All dressed up for his Majesty's not so secret service?
Miss T towers over her little sister, but then she is in her mum's little sister's stilettos.

Strawberry and Miss T posing with Camilla for a portrait, she and Charles followed behind in the car on to the ...

... garden party, causing quite a stir and several hoots as they both waved regally through the back windows.

Party games, putting the ring on the right finger

and lots of royal grub, including a chocolate fountain

proved to be a complete knockout.
Thank you little sister and everyone else there, we had a blast.



11 comments:

Strawberry said...

it was a fun party, especialy the chocolate fontain!

Nea said...

It was, but I missed the fountain :(

Lori Skoog said...

Nea...you have some very creative kids!

Nea said...

Thanks Lori, your grandkids are too!

Unknown said...

Camilla be blowed (sorry Ma'am), I'd know my youngest daughter anywhere.

Pat said...

That looks such fun. Were the stilettos abandoned before the end?

Unknown said...

Borrowed from an an older cousin I should think, Pat.

Unknown said...

Sorry Pat, wrong guess. Borrowed from her youngest Aunt.

Nea said...

I thought my baby sis made rather a good Camilla :) but she claimed it was too dangerous to drive as, so I turned into Camilla with Miss T as Prince Charles on the trip to the party.

It was fun, Pat, and yes, the stilettos were abandoned very quickly :)

Unknown said...

I seem to remember at the Charles/Diana wedding a certain amount of Royal impersonation by Liz and Jonathan at the Welney garden party. I think I've got a photo of it somewhere. Might blackmail them with it when they can afford it.
Love, Pa.

Nea said...

I remember failing with the nose, the dough I made it from was too heavy and I couldn't get it to stay on, but the ears worked, although I think they must have been quite painful to wear, poor Liz.