Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween!



Sorry! I don't seem to be able to keep up, but we're all fine. It's half-term and we're heading off into the wilderness. I've done the cleaning and almost finished packing, but the cars still have to be fixed. One needs a dose of something sweet to stop it from freezing up, the other one is having its battery re-charged. Once we have done that, then we're off for a few days to re-charge our batteries. I'll come round and see you all when we get back.

8 comments:

Pat said...

What a beautiful autumn carpet. Have a great time.xox

Unknown said...

Been trying to work out where Freja is in the middle picture. My best guess is a 'bus shelter ???? Am I right?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DILLIGAF said...

'we're all fine' is fine...

I think Blogger is 'tekin't piss'

I have no notice of this update at all.

I will register a complaint.

Great pics as always babe x

Pat said...

Happy Christmas Nea!

Unknown said...

Hi Pat. NEA and the two girls are on their way here. Ann and I plan to pick them up at Stansted at 2230 hours today. Will pass your greeting on. We both wish you and YTL a very Happy Christmas.
Warm regards, Mike and Ann (NEA's parents).

Pat said...

Thanks Mike and Ann. I'm sure you will all have a great time.

Nea said...

Sorry... thanks for the comments... life sort of got in the way for a bit. Bus shelter was correct Pa, and many thanks for the lift.