Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Many Happy Returns


Happy 100th Birthday Gran!
My darling daughters made me this cake for my birthday last week and you're all welcome to a piece, especially Pat's TL who had a birthday yesterday. My daughters gave me a beautiful day, waking me up with a cup of tea in bed and a pile of presents: a pillow case in pale blue with little white ghosts on it, sewn by Miss. T, pictures of spiders and ghouls and even a lady vampire who moved her eyes from side to side, a skeleton that waggles arms and legs and a poem to treasure from Strawberry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Freja that is the best poem her maternal grandfather has read for quite some time. Well done, granddaughter. Must show it to Granny. She'll love it, too. Much love, Pa.

Lori Skoog said...

Nea,
Happy Birthday (belated). What a sweet cake...you have two very good girls! And Strawberry's poem is terrific.
Hope all is going well in Sweden. How are your classes this year?
Lori

Pat said...

Happy birthday Nea and may the year be a good one. What a lucky girl your are. The poem is a joy and we shall relish our taste of cake.
I remember the first cup of tea my boys brought me in bed and it was almost warm:)

Casdok said...

Belated happy birthday! And a happy birthday to your Gran. A 100! Wow!

Nea said...

Thank you Lori, Pat, Casdok and Pa.