Friday, August 31, 2007

More from the twilight zone

Just been out to dinner to celebrate Miss.T's 10th birthday. When we got back to the car the front passenger door stood wide open. We all assumed the worst until we had checked through the luggage. Nothing missing . Everything just as we had left it. And none of us can remember actually closing that door.

It has been a long week. We are now all back at school and I have spent the entire week with a class of 35 angels most of whom had not behaved well enough to join their own classes on camping trips up to the mountains. Considering they started the week letting off fireworks in the classroom, I think I have done well to end the week with the classroom and all it's contents still intact, and all 35 still breathing with ten fingers and toes attached.

4 comments:

Pat said...

I want to live in Sweden!

Unknown said...

Hi Pi, you should see property prices there ! Think of a house price in England, then knock the nought off the right hand end of it and you've got the equivalent Swedish price. Don't know why we're not there. Well, I do; but every time we go out there we get tempted, and have this fantasy of upping sticks. So far we haven't succumbed, but can see your point. Cheers, Mike.

Pat said...

Meanwhile i can enjoy vicariously through Nea.

Nea said...

In parts it is beautiful and unspoiled. And yes, house prices in some areas are very low. But, like most things it also has a downside, I just try not to show too much of it.
I could give a more balanced view, but the romantic in me always wins through... barring my latest post.