Sunday, December 21, 2014

It's not you it's me, sorry!

Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures, tried 2 different aps, but it didn't help, I guess it's what to expect on the shortest day of the year with very little light. But we're heading towards lighter days from today onwards. Which is good because I managed to drop a coin down the inside of my washing machine yesterday, shatter a big glass plate all over my freshly washed dishes and slip over on the way to the shops!
But it was still a good day, I discovered where my washing machine had hidden it's filter, the dinner plates are extra clean and I spent the evening ice-skating with the girls and didn't fall once :)
Love and seasons greetings to you all.
We're now off to the backwoods
xxxx

3 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

So there is some truth to that saying "things come in threes." Sounds like all is well. Enjoy your time in the back woods...have a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year. I'm still in touch with Mike and Ann...You have such a nice family!

Nea said...

Thank you, I think I do to :)

lol accounts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.