Saturday, August 22, 2009

Waves


Miss T has taken to riding. She used to come to the stables just to be with the cats, but now she wants to ride and Maya Pirya is her favourite. This was taken yesterday afternoon.

I can't tell you what they're giggling about, but I can say that the first shot here was not for publication. We are scouting out a location for camping next week when school starts. I'll be spending a night with 70 thirteen year olds not far from here, and Miss T and Strawberry will be at home keeping the man of the house in order.


We don't get waves very often in the small lake where the girls like to swim, but last weekend was an exception. They had great fun jumping them and being lifted by them once they were in a bit deeper. I was very tempted to join them, but the temperature put me off.

I haven't been posting very often this summer and now work has started I doubt I will have time to post more than I have, so I am setting myself a new goal. From now on I'll post once a week. If I get the time it might be more, but it won't be less.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's good hearing. Stick to it and we'll all look forward to the weekly bulletin.
Love, Pa and Granny.

Lori Skoog said...

Do I love the picture of your daughter and the horse! BEAUTIFUL.

Pat said...

I used to ride a white horse called Shane and he was so upset when I fell off:)

Nea said...

Ma and Pa, I wish she'd stuck to the see-saw!

Thanks Lori, unfortunately it will be a few weeks before she's in the saddle again.

Poor Shane. I hope you got on again quick, Pat.